- 2 White Poster Board- Bend poster board in half horizontally and cut.
- Masking Tape- Take two of the horizontal poster boards and tape them together in a horizontal position.
- Pencil- Utilize this tool to draw different pictures of routine activities. Draw spaces to match Number of Activities.
- Draw a picture of each transition- You can get examples from images on the internet.
- Different Color Sharpie Markers- Utilize the markers to create a colorful schedule by coloring the drawing items.
- Magnets- These will be used to attach to the schedule for the moveable object.
- Glue Gun- Use the glue gun to glue down the hooks for the hanging ornament for children to move.
- Wooden Apple Ornament- Purchase wooden ornament and color with a permanent marker to create the movable tool for the classroom schedule chart.
A daily schedule will help children manage their time as they progress throughout the day. All children need to feel safe in their environment and the best way to do that is by helping children to know and understand what is going to happen throughout their day. Having such a schedule also helps children to become leaders because they will be responsible to manage the schedule throughout the day. This schedule would be part of their daily jobs.